Here you can find many of the services available to our members and their families. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
Suicide and Crisis Support
- Available 24/7, free, confidential and caring support to people in crisis.
Military Crisis Line
Available 24/7 Text 838255
Dial 988 then Press 1
Veterans Crisis Webpage
Psychological Health Services
- For Service Members. Individual, Couples and Family Counseling.
- Referral services for family members.
- Call us. We will assess your needs and refer as needed.
(702) 856‐4936 (South)
Felipe Payumo, State Psychological Therapist
(702) 856‐4935 (South)
Deken Gossett, Psychological Health Therapist
(775) 544-0365 (North)
Esther Mata, LCSW, Psychological Health Therapist
(775) 300-5362 (South)
Nellis AFB Mental Health:
Title 32/Title 10 orders. Some exceptions. Inquire with DPH.
Nevada National Guard R3SP Facebook Page
Spiritual and Religious Services
- Chaplains are responsible for caring for the spiritual well-being of Soldiers and their Families.
- They oversee a full program of religious ministries, including workshops, counseling sessions, religious education, and special events.
State Chaplain/Army Guard
(775) 788‐4651 (North)
(775) 788‐8785 (North)
(702) 856‐4990 (South)
Sexual Assault Prevention
- Nevada National Guard has a zero-tolerance policy towards offenders of sexual harassment and assault.
- The Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program, SAPR, addresses the criminal offenses of rape, sexual assault, aggravated sexual contact, abusive sexual contact, and non-consensual sodomy.
Jheremy Perkins, Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Officer Joint 24/7 Hotline:
(775) 887-SARC (7272)
Michelle Middleton, 152d AW SARC Joint 24/7 Hotline:
(775) 887-SARC (7272)
EO/EEO HOTLINE: (775) 886-7600
TSgt Adam Willett, NVANG EOA
MAJ Valerie Hollenback, NVARNG EOA
MSG Richard Miller, NVARNG EOA NCO
Nevada National Guard Family Programs
- To provide assistance to military members, military retirees and military families, whether Active Duty, National Guard Reserve, deployed or home.
1 (833) 251-8350
Child & Youth:
(775) 384-5801 (North)
(702) 694-4476 (South)
Nevada National Guard Child and Youth Program Facebook page
Employment and Financial Services
- We assist our members with finding employment.
- Our Facebook page regularly announces local job fairs.
- Experts are available to help you create that perfect resume.
- Financial specialists can help you and your family manage your income and expenses.
Work for Warriors:
(702) 856-4951 (South)
(775) 384-5812 (North)
Work for Warriors Website
Work for Warriors Nevada Facebook page
Personal Financial Counselors:
Robert (Bob), CFP
(775) 447-5239 (North)
Jessica Barron, PFC
(210) 202-9551 (South)
Find a full-time position with the Nevada National Guard
Military Family Life Counselors
- Non-medical counseling available to service members and immediate family members.
- Services include individual, couples, and family counseling; as well as briefings and presentations
- Video counseling available as needed.
Katherine Souza, Ph.D., LMFT
(775) 842-2689 (North)
Brooke Rothford, LPCC
(702) 831-1054 (South)
Nellis AFB Family Advocacy:
AGR Members only, however, classes provided are available for any service member that can get onto the base. Barbara (702) 653‐3881
Military One Source
Any members of the military and their family members who are enrolled in DEERS. Non‐medical counseling.
- Active Duty, Reserve and National Guard Service Members who have served in combat theater or area of hostility Active Duty, Reserve and National Guard Service Members who have experienced sexual trauma/harassment.
- Bereavement counseling available to parents, spouses and children of Armed Forces personnel (including Reservists and Guardsmen) who dies in the service of their country.
Las Vegas Vet Center
Henderson Vet Center
Reno Vet Center
Substance Abuse Program (SAP)
(775) 384-5846 (North)
(702) 632-0590 (South)